Welcome! to my new blog. It will be an adventure in gardening. All of my trials and errors will be scrupulously (or unscrupulously) documented here as a way for me to learn more about gardening. I’ve always learned best by doing and I generally make a lot of mistakes so it will be a bumpy ride. I love comments because I learn so much from other bloggers. Feel free to critique away (or encourage and compliment). I may or may not take your advice, it’s nothing personal, but don’t we all love a little encouragement to keep us going? Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you again!
- 5 Tips for Gardening with Kids (melissaanddoug.com)
- Interactive Plant Biology: A Kid’s Guide To The Life Cycle Of A Flower (proflowers.com)
- Planting early potatoes and running a nursery – interview with Toby Buckland (ratedpeople.com)
- And now for something totally different! (pixilatedtoo.wordpress.com)
- 7 reasons to become a gentleman gardener (artofmanliness.com)